This has become a go-to side for me during the week. It's tasty, and is so easy to pull together you don't need a recipe.
- Chop the head of one cauliflower into florets
- Steam florets until soft
- Add 200 grams soft goat cheese
- Mix with a hand blender until smooth (or to put it simply, until they look like mashed potatoes)
- fold in chopped kalamata olives and chives to taste
- Between the saltiness of the olives and the cheese, you shouldn't need to add salt but give it a taste before serving and add a dash of Kosher Salt if needed
And that's it! Cauliflower + Goat Cheese + Olives + Chives = Easy Weeknight Side Dish